Second shift (3PM-11PM) – CTL is in search of a highly-motivated, resourceful individual to join our growing team and supplement our network engineering and support staff in the northeastern PA region. The candidate will be primarily responsible for the monitoring and support of mission-critical IT systems from our NOC in Bethlehem, PA. CTL is an emerging IT managed service provider based in the Lehigh Valley who specializes in the design, installation, monitoring and support of critical IT infrastructure in secure and high-uptime environments.
The successful applicant will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing first-response to alarms generated within our network monitoring systems as well as reported issues.
- Coordinating complex support and remediation efforts during security incidents.
- The scheduling and execution of preventative maintenance on customer systems and equipment.
- Performing the inventory, assessment and detailed documentation of customer systems.
- The deployment, configuration and management of network monitoring systems in complex and diverse customer environments.
- Engaging directly with customers to provide troubleshooting assistance as well as the communication of system and issue status.
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Adept self-learner, regularly expanding knowledge and understanding of in-place and emerging technologies.
- The ability to resourcefully troubleshoot and mitigate complex issues in diverse customer environments.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and software technologies, including workstations and servers running Linux & Microsoft operating systems XP thru 10, and Server 2003 thru 2012.
- A general understanding of the TCP/IP model, including DHCP, DNS, subnets, routing, and network design.
- An understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365 a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with VoIP installations is a plus.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
- A valid driver’s license, current insurance, and reliable transportation is required.
Attractive benefit options available, paid holidays and paid time off. Computing Technologies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.